Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Mark Your Calendars! 1st Student Art Show at Vanessa's Art Studio

Big news! I’m thrilled to announce the 1st Student Art Show for Vanessa’s Art Studio.

Mark your calendar for December 5th and come support future emerging artists.  You may even find a holiday gift for a friend.

Friday, Dec. 5th
5:30pm to 7pm

Vanessa's Art Studio
12617 Bassbrook Lane
Tampa FL 33626

All of the students, both young and adult, are excited for the show and filling the studio with radiant energy as they create.  For the majority, this is their first art show and great experience for them to show their work.   





Our studio might be small in size, but our passion and enthusiasm for art and creativity is big!

We look forward to seeing you there!


If the land and sea between us is vast, follow me on Facebook for a virtual hello: 

Visit my Website:


Join me for my next post, where I will address tips on how frame your own artwork. 

Vanessa Montenegro
Copyright © 2014 Vanessa Montenegro


No comments:

Post a Comment

Finding The Beauty On The Mundane

It was a rainy fall day in Florida. I was working on a portrait commission at my home studio with the patio door open, listening to the rain...